Pregnant and In School?
Whether you’re in high school or college, being in school is a transformative time in a person’s life. It’s understandable for an unplanned pregnancy to come as a shock. In fact, it can bring out all sorts of questions regarding the future, including how you could potentially care for a child, and what this pregnancy would mean for your education and future plans. If you’re unexpectedly pregnant and in school, the New Direction Women’s Center team can help guide you through the process so you can make a healthy, informed decision.
As a student, you might be wondering:
- Will I be able to finish school?
- What does this mean for college and/or getting a job?
- How will my parents and friends react?
- What are my options?
- How will I tell my boyfriend/partner?
These are just some of the questions you are likely to ask yourself, but it’s important to remember that no matter what you’re thinking, you are not alone. Whatever way you’re leaning, and whatever you ultimately choose, New Direction Women’s Center is here to provide help and support. If you think you may be pregnant, please schedule an appointment with us today.
Directions From Your School:
- MA College of Liberal Arts
- Drury High School
- McCann Technical School
- Williams College
- Mount Greylock Regional School
- Buxton School
- Berkshire Arts And Technology Charter School
- Hoosac Valley High School
- Wahconah Regional High School
- Pittsfield High School
- Taconic High School
- Berkshire Community College
- Miss Hall’s School
- Lenox Memorial Middle & High School
- Lee Middle and High School
- Berkshire Waldorf High School
- Monument Mountain Regional High School
- Mt Everett High School
- Berkshire School
- Berkshire Hills Regional School
- Southern Berkshire School District