New Direction Women’s Center offers a variety of pregnancy help services and is a resource for women experiencing unintended pregnancies in North Adams, MA. Our staff and volunteers are trained and experienced in helping both women and men who are struggling with an unexpected pregnancy, a prior abortion, or sexual wounds. Our confidential services are provided free of charge to clients in a safe and comfortable atmosphere.
Our Commitment of Care & Confidence
- Clients are served without regard to age, race, income, nationality, religious affiliation, disability, or other arbitrary circumstances.
- Clients are treated with kindness, compassion and in a caring manner.
- Clients always receive open and honest answers.
- Client pregnancy tests are administered in accordance with manufacturer’s instructions.
- Client information is held in strict and absolute confidence. Appropriate releases and permissions are obtained. Client information is only disclosed as required by law and when necessary to protect the client or others against imminent harm.
- Clients receive accurate information about pregnancy, fetal development, lifestyle issues, and related concerns.
- We provide a comfortable, safe environment.
Your health overall health and wellbeing are important to us. That is why New Direction does not perform or refer for abortions.